We're looking for someone to work in a small, tight-knit team and be central to the smooth running of project delivery. You will be the portal for communication between our customers and our company.
Viva IT is an innovative software development company. We specialise in fintech and banking software to a small number of clients around the UK. We're fully remote, but generally based around Leicestershire and the East Midlands.
We believe there are just a few simple things needed to create great careers: great technology, a great working environment, and most importantly great people around you.
We're looking for someone to be the go-to person for both our clients and our team. From the start of a project - all the way to delivery - you will be the portal for communication between our customers and our company. An understanding of technology and the ability to build strong relationships is essential for this role.
We're looking for people who share our passion for quality software. Ultimately, we want people who have a compulsion to solve problems, love being around like-minded people, thrive at being challenged, and most of all people who just have a passion for the work. People just like us.
Our ideal candidate would have the following skills:
- Strong communication skills.
- Problem solver.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Goal and results-driven.
- Get things done.
- Manage cross-functional teams.
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings and reviews.
- Simplify complex workflows.
- Communicate Asynchronously
- Great client attitude
- At least 1 years experience in a previous role or strong background in specification capture and team working
- Specification capture
- Software development background or experience
- £1,500/year available for continuous professional development.
- We would support you towards a Project Management or Senior Project Administrator role.
Perks of the Job
- Work with passionate, like-minded people.
- A relaxed environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Fully remote position.
We do not work with recruiters in any capacity, it doesn't matter how nice you are, how different you are, how persistent you are, how many candidates you have or whether they are next door to our offices, we will simply refuse to work with you and we will not accept any of your terms of business.
- We are a Living Wage Employer
- Upto £24,700/year
If you're interested, please send us anything you'd like us to take a look at such as your CV, links to your personal website, portfolios or GitHub to email@example.com.
Grow with us. Help us to succeed, and we'll help you to succeed.
If you have an enquiry or would like to apply for a role on our careers page, please do not contact the office via telephone as we are busy creating new software tools. Any messages sent to our careers email address will be picked up by a member of our team.