We're looking for someone to be the go-to person for both our clients and our team. From the start of a project - all the way to delivery - you will be the portal for communication between our customers and our company.
Viva IT is an innovative and exciting software development company. We specialise in creating web-based software to help and grow small to large businesses. We're based in the heart of Leicester's technology park, in an office space surrounded by like-minded businesses.
Founded and run by software engineers, we believe there are just a few simple things needed to create great software: great technology, a great working environment (which includes great coffee!), and most importantly great people.
We're looking for someone to be the go-to person for both our clients and our team. From the start of a project - all the way to delivery - you will be the portal for communication between our customers and our company. An understanding of technology and the ability to build strong relationships is essential for this role.
We're looking for people who share our passion for quality software. Ultimately, we want people who have a compulsion to solve problems, love being around like-minded people, thrive at being challenged, and most of all people who just have a passion for the work. People just like us.
Our ideal candidate would have:
- A strong interest in technology.
- Experience with using internet-driven applications.
- A good understanding of business.
- Experience with managing projects.
- Experience with dealing with clients and leading meetings.
- Exceptional communication skills with both technical and non-technical users.
- The confidence to represent our company.
Perks of the Job
- Work with passionate, like-minded people.
- A relaxed office environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- On-site parking, direct cycle routes, and a shower.
- Great tea and coffee.
- A Herman Miller chair.
- Dual monitors (and more if you can justify them).
- An Apple or PC machine.
- A day off on your birthday - we'll even buy you a drink.
- Salary dependant on experience.
We do not work with recruiters in any capacity, it doesn't matter how nice you are, how different you are, how persistent you are, how many candidates you have or whether they are next door to our offices, we will simply refuse to work with you and we will not accept any of your terms of business.
If you're interested, please send us anything you'd like us to take a look at such as your CV, links to your personal website, portfolios or GitHub to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grow with us. Help us to succeed, and we'll help you to succeed.
If you have an enquiry or would like to apply for a role on our careers page, please do not contact the office via telephone as we are busy creating new software tools. Any messages sent to our careers email address will be picked up by a member of our team.